About the Vampire Facial®
PRP with microneedling for healthy, youthful looking skin
The Vampire Facial® is an innovative aesthetic procedure that combines platelet-rich plasma with micro-needling.
Blood is drawn and then fed into a centrifuge that separates the PRP. A numbing cream such as lidocaine is applied to prevent the patient from experiencing too much discomfort and then micro-needling or microdermabrasion is used to treat the face.
PRP stimulates the production of new collagen, stem cells to improve the texture, color, and vibrancy of skin. The growth factors in PRP then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated).
How the Vampire Facial® can Help Your Patients
- Reduce acne scarring
- Repair skin damaged by the sun
- Improve grey, rough or dull skin texture and tone
- Reduce fine but noticeable lines around the lips
- Reduce dark circles under the eyes
- Reduce the appearance of crow’s feet