About the Vampire Breast Lift®
A non-surgical procedure to improve cleavage, texture, and complexion of aged skin
The Vampire Breast Lift® is a non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure that uses Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to stimulate the growth of breast tissue and help reduce sagging that comes with age and tissue loss.
This procedure may also improve the appearance of the breast after augmentation if the tissue is thin and the implant can be felt or seen.
The Vampire Breast Lift® can help the appearance of saggy breasts, increase the shape and look of cleavage, repair inverted nipples, remove stretch marks, increase breast and nipple sensitivity, and treat crepe-paper look around the cleavage area.
Injecting Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) works because the multipotent stem cells develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” skin that was not injured by this procedure. Hyaluronic acid filler may be added if the imperfection is severe rather than moderate, but this is optional. The body then fills the space injected with PRP with normal tissue. The new tissue looks smoother and displays a healthier color and shape.
A Vampire Breast LiftⓇ will not dramatically increase your cup size, nor can it replace implants, but it may be able to improve breast implants that have rippled, correct inverted nipples, and erase stretch marks. The procedure takes about 15 minutes with minimal pain and no downtime. The final results appear in one to two months with a noticeable difference within a few days. The results last a year or longer, with some clients experiencing permanent results. The Vampire Breast LiftⓇ methods have never been associated with any serious side effects, and studies show that the Vampire Breast LiftⓇ can be safer than breast implants.
How the Vampire Breast Lift® can Help Your Patients
- Improve the shape and look of cleavage
- Firmer, more shapely breasts
- Smoother skin
- Filled-in implant “rippling”
- Treatment of post-implant or post-mastectomy scars
- Increase sensations that may have been lost after breastfeeding, surgery, implants, or aging
- Restore inverted nipples
- Treat the crinkling, or crepe-paper look around the cleavage area
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks, sometimes with the use of mircroneedling to improve results
- Quick, easy and relatively painless with no downtime
- Noticeable improvement within a few days with effects lasting up to a year or longer
1301 W. 5th Street #100
Austin, TX. 78703
For Aesthetic Services, Contact: