About the Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®)
Alleviate Erectile Dysfunction, Improve Sensitivity, Increase Length and Girth
The Priapus Shot ® (P-Shot ®) is a simple, fast, non-surgical procedure developed and designed by Dr. Charles Runels to deliver lasting improvements in sexual performance to men, especially those who have lost function due to an enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes.
The Priapus Shot® was named for the Greek god of virility. However, the P-Shot® is no myth! It is a modern medical procedure that can effectively treat erectile dysfunction. Unlike other erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments, the P-Shot® delivers long-lasting results that cannot be achieved with pills, creams, or other male enhancement procedures.
The P-Shot® is a pain-free penis injection. It represents the cutting edge in medical innovation for male enhancement. The Priapus Shot® can help men perform like they were in their 20’s again. The P-Shot® is one of the only non-surgical treatments for ED that can also potentially increase the size of the penis!
How the P-Shot® can Help Your Patients
- Effective treatment for Peyronie’s Disease, a condition that causes curved and often painful erections Increase sensitivity in the penis which can improve enjoyment and ability to perform sex
- Effective treatment for Erectile Dysfunction, a problem that is far more common than you may expect
- Deliver larger erections in terms of both girth and length (immediately in many cases)
- Provide stronger erections than they have ever had, even when they were at their sexual peak
- Increase blood flow and circulation in the penis
- Enhance the effects of Cialis, Viagra, and other male sexual health therapies, if used after the Priapus Shot®
- Enhance sensitivity and overall enjoyment of sexual intercourse
In our PRP training and certification course, you will learn much more than just successfully performing the Priapus Shot®. You will learn the fundamental basics of PRP Therapy and how you can effectively explain the treatment to your patients.
You will also be taught how to administer the P-Shot®, as well as techniques for penile injection, blood spinning, and numbing techniques.