DANA KIRK IS A PROUD MEMBER AND CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR OF THE CELLULAR MEDICINE ASSOCIATION
The Cellular Medicine Association is a group of scientists, physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other licensed medical professionals (members of the Cellular Medicine Association) who work to discover and to become experts at the best uses of cell biology to improve health and beauty.
The CMA sponsors research, procedures, protocols, and methods in areas such as stem cells, peptides, glycosaminoglycans (like Juvederm and Restylane), retinoic acid, platelet-rich fibrin matrix (and other blood-derived growth factors), hormones, nutritional strategies, and cosmetic peels.
Some of the current procedures Include:
ABOUT THE FOUNDER OF THE CELLULAR MEDICINE ASSOCIATION
Charles Runels, M.D.
CELLULAR MEDICINE ASSOCIATION
- Provide procedures your patients want and deserve
- Offer a wider array of cutting-edge treatments
- Boost your income and the profitability of your practice
- Take advantage of advanced marketing strategies
- Enjoy the protection of trademark/patent law
- 24/7 access to detailed instructional videos
- Patient consent forms and procedure protocols
- Support from other members of our exclusive group of providers
- License to use the trademark names in your marketing
- Access to patient education materials
- Member forum and weekly member conference calls
1301 W. 5th Street #100
Austin, TX. 78703
For Aesthetic Services, Contact: